Scope of the report: This report highlights the current and future market potential of Artificial Intelligence Genomics and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market.
NEW YORK, May 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics: The Global Market” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06282149/?utm_source=GNW
The report also covers the market forecast up to 2027 as well as the major market players. BCC Research analyzes each technology in detail, identifies the major players and the current market
Status, presents growth forecasts over the next five years. Scientific challenges and developments, including the latest trends, are emphasized. Government regulations, key collaborations, recent patents, and factors affecting the industry are examined from a global perspective.
Artificial intelligence in genomics technologies and products is analyzed to determine the current and future market status, growth is expected from 2022 to 2027. An in-depth discussion of strategic alliances, industry structures, competitive dynamics, patents, and market driving forces is also provided.
The report includes:
– 23 spreadsheets and 19 additional tables
– An overview of the global market for artificial intelligence (AI) in applications of genomics
– Analytics of global market trends, with revenue data from 2020-2021, estimates 2022, and forecasts of compound annual growth rates to 2027
– Highlights the current and future market potential of the Artificial Intelligence Genome industry with a focus on new products and technologies, and focus areas for forecasting this market in various segments and sub-segments
– Assessing and forecasting the global Artificial Intelligence Genome market size, analyzing the corresponding market share by technology, offering, application, and geographic region
– Technological assessment of the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities that will shape the Artificial Intelligence in Genomics market during the forecast period (2021 to 2027)
– In-depth information on key technological issues and challenges, government regulations, breakthrough innovations, collaborations and developments, costs and benefits of AI applications in the genome industry
– Review of recent industry trends, R&D activities, competitive landscape comprising key market participants, and implications of COVID-19 in the AI genomics market ecosystem
– Company profiles of major players, including BenevolentAI and Data4Cure Inc. and Deep Genomics and IBM Corp. and Microsoft Corp.
The global Artificial Intelligence in Genomics market was valued at $1 million in 2020, and the market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) at a discounted rate of nearly $1 billion by 2027.
Artificial intelligence is defined as the engineering and science of making intelligent computer systems that can demonstrate intelligence like humans (natural intelligence) and perform tasks directly without any human intervention. AI in healthcare uses software and algorithms to approximate human cognition in order to analyze complex medical data and analyze the relationship between treatment or prevention techniques and patient outcomes.
Reasons for doing the study:
Artificial intelligence has proven itself as an important component of the life sciences industry, and there is huge potential for future applications, but there are also many near-term business opportunities, and the list of new products and applications is constantly growing.
This report will help companies better evaluate several potential applications and identify business opportunities for product development and competitive strategy. the information
Featured here will help companies prioritize product opportunities and create solid frameworks for strategic planning. This study aims to provide readers with detailed information about artificial intelligence in genomics, along with
Market influencing factors and key developments for expansion and penetration in this market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06282149/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you have all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001